Friday, August 29, 2008

Close ups of the other goodies!

If you would like any recipes, just leave a comment to let me know which one you would like!

Caramel tarts - the tins I used were too big, so for the next party I used a different tin and they were perfect, but I don't have a pic!

Photobucket

I have never made a cheesecake before, but Ray loves them so tried out a recipe I found on the net - from the comments I got - they were 'nice'. I don't like cheesecake so can't comment myself!

Photobucket

Brownies - yummmmmo:

Photobucket

'Rocky road':

Photobucket

Trifles - I thought I would make single serve trifles, and they turned out really well!

Photobucket

Mini pavlovas - I'm afraid there were none leftover! *sigh*

Photobucket

Honey joys:

Photobucket

There were other things I didn't get photos of, including the white spider chocolates.


Oh, and I am not a photographer, so no fancy shmancy photos - just point and shoot - I wish I could take better pics!

No comments: