Friday, February 20, 2009

Slices for 80

I was asked by a friend whether I would be able to make some slices for a party - 4 different types, and enough for at least 80 people!

I decided on what I call 'Apple cake slice' - Mum often made this when we were younger and I loved it, Weetbix slice - nice simple tasty slice, Passionfruit Slice - a huge thanks to Brazen for sharing the recipe on her BLOG, and Twin choc cherry slice - from Better Homes and Gardens.

Photobucket

I was stressing out a bit as some of the slices were crumbling! I wasn't impressed by the biscuit base of the choc cherry slice - it just didn't hold together!

I hope they like them!

2 comments:

brazen's crafts said...

you're welcome!

they look fabulous, hope they like them all!

silvertwister said...

I am not usually a fan of passionfruit/lemony type slices - I tasted the scraps, and I am going to make a batch for ourselves this arvo LOL SOOOO good - Thanks again!