Saturday, October 18, 2008

My third 'Customer'!

This time I was asked to make a Barbie cake - I was SO looking forward to making this cake... My first - and LAST Barbie cake LOL! I had trouble with the fondant tearing and ended up having to put another layer of icing on - so it will be icing with a little bit of cake hahahaha! But - apart from the fondant - it was fun to make - and I think it looks ok. I hope the special little girl loves her Cinderella cake! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket


Just realised how bad the quality of those photos are - combination of bad lighting, using our old dig camera, and resizing in a program I don't normally use. Sorry guys!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your cakes look just amazing, the barbie one is great.

You are doing an amazing job :)

Amanda-Jane :)

mirandarine said...

This is the cake you did for my niece... It was an absolute hit, and there was plenty of delicious cake in there! 8 months later and she still mentions the cake when she plays with that cinderella doll. Thanks a bunch :)